Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Calligraphy from the Calligrapher



I haven't been on in a while, cause I think I had a mini meltdown and all I wanted to do was rest. I wasn't depressed, but my bed sure felt good. Anywho, we all know that can only last for so long, so I'm back on it. In the midst of packing, trying to sell the house, scheduling visits from potential buyers, job hunting, working, homework, etc. Wow, I'm exhausted just typing that!

As I stated, that could only last so long, so the whistle has blown and I'm ready to get back on the field to play. Got a call today from a bride who has 175 invitations! She desires my services and I'm mentally preparing myself for a weekend full of writing. The extra money will be great and it'll keep my mind off of all the crazy stuff that is taking place in my life right now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment