Sunday, April 18, 2010

God Is Good All The Time




I don't consider myself as the type of Christian that quotes bible scriptures to everyone I meet, but I do know that I am comfortable with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. On Saturday, Caleb and I were heading to the great city of Roswell for a cook out with some friends. However, we had a stop to make prior to getting to Roswell.

While entering the parking deck at Atlantic Station my car's electrical system just shut down and the car couldn't move. Keep in mind, prior to stopping I was traveling at least 70mph on one of the busiest interstates in Atlanta. Eventually, I had the car towed to my mechanic and he stated that the car could have cut off while we were driving at 70mph on Interstate 75. That put me in another state of mind. My son and I could have been killed just that quickly. God IS good all the time. And to say that our morning had started out so lovely with a tree planting and a class that I teach to Habitat for Humanity every year. I'm just glad that the Man up above showed us favor once again. How can you NOT love a God like ours? Praise Him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment