Monday, May 10, 2010

The Nightmare That Changed My Attitude!


OMG! I woke up at 5am this past Saturday in a cold sweat! Why you may ask? Well, I had a dream that it was wedding day and I was no way near prepared. I've been having a real cavalier attitude towards this entire wedding process and I think my subconscious mind is warning me.

I dreamt that it was wedding day and the limo driver was driving me around town to get shoes, my hair wasn't done, my bridesmaids had on a different color, there were extra little girls in my wedding and the more I traveled around town, the dirtier my dress got.

With that being said, I have 2 major goals for this week. 1.) Get my jewelry (got that today) and 2.) get my shoes. My dress arrives next month, so I have that on point. Also, as soon as I get to Baton Rouge, I'll be getting my invitations. From now on, my mindset is focused on November 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment