Friday, February 4, 2011

It's The Big Day!!!






I slept late that morning and when I did get up, I watched SyFy until my girls started arriving. It was a most relaxing morning and I must say my stress level was next to zero. My maid and matron were first to arrive and they went to pick up the snack food for the group. I didn’t want anyone hungry, so we ate finger sandwiches, drummettes, fruits and champagne. No one had a reason to be hungry.

The make-up lady showed up on time, did a good job and was on her way. Again, no stress!

When it was time to get dressed, we all scurried about and were ready at the allotted time. As stated earlier, my stress level was next to zero until my husband-to-be called asking the location of my brother! I thought I was going to hit the roof, but everyone calmed me down and he showed up just in the nick of time. That’s just how he rolls, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment