Friday, February 4, 2011

It's Happening!!!


We arrived at the venue and my photographer was waiting for us. I quickly got dressed and walked around admiring the décor, my cake and the overall ambiance. My family members started arriving and everyone looked great. Once the groomsmen arrived, I realized there was no turning back, unless I ran through the kitchen. LOL

My sister, who was an emotional wreck, gave me a beautiful dragonfly to pin on my bouquet and asked me to hold her grandmother’s lace handkerchief. It was very special and very heartwarming. When everyone left and the music started playing, I got a little anxious. The crowd had grown and they were coming to get me. When I walked in, everyone stood, my brother squeezed my hand and before I knew it I was standing at the alter. Did I mention Spencer’s boutonniere was upside down? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment